Pages

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Grampa Bi-plane card


Hi again! I'm posting another Frantic Stamper DT card, and this card is for my Grampa for Father's Day. Ever since I was little, I've spelled his name as Grampa, and when I would write letters, I would call him Pa for short. :-)
Grampa flew in airplanes for the Navy in WWII, so I thought it would be fun to give him a card with an old-timey kind of airplane on it. I used the Bi-plane die (09489) and cut it from kraft cardstock. I used Copic markers to color it in masculine hues of blue, gray, and black. I added some clouds in the background from the Soaring Paper Airplane set (10165) and I added "GRAMPA" across the bottom with letters cut from the Mattie Thin Upper Alphabet set (09261).


Have you got your Father's Day cards ready?  Go check out the Dads and Grads release (April 2017) over at Frantic Stamper for some great ideas!



No comments: