Pages

Friday, February 3, 2017

You Are Beautiful


Hi everyone!  I'm excited to share this card with you today.  I'm a guest designer for Frantic Stamper, and this is my first post for them.  Frantic Stamper just released some new dies for February, and I'll be sharing the cards I created using those dies.

On this card, I used the fabulous Nested Double Ended Tags dies.  I cut the smaller tag out of vanilla cardstock and the larger tag out of black cardstock.  After I stamped the sentiment on the vanilla tag, I threaded the pink ribbon through the holes on each end of both the black and the vanilla tags and adhered them together.

The gorgeous floral paper is from a paper pad I found in the Frantic Stamper store - Random Collection from Crate Paper.  I used a teeny little piece of the black and white diagonal paper on the far left side of my card.  The sentiment is from the You Are Beautiful stamp set (Impression Obsession), which I also found in the Frantic Stamper store.  

Go check out their beautiful February release of dies and stamps at Frantic Stamper.  You will love them!!  Keep checking back with me here to see more of the artwork I created using their wonderful dies.



1 comment:

madameplushbottom said...

I still just absolutely love this card. The beautiful paper, the bright ribbon, the gorgeous font of the stamp. Love it all. Meg