Pages

Monday, January 23, 2017

Purple Polychromos Flowers



Hi everyone!  I'm back with an Art Neko card to share with y'all today.  A friend hurt her back last week, so I popped this in the mail to send her a virtual hug.

I stamped this gorgeous framed flowers stamp from Art Neko (A408 Geishas and Framed Flowers sheet) with some gray ink onto white cardstock.  I wanted a softer look, and stamping it with gray ink instead of black is perfect.  The image was then colored with Polychromos pencils.  If you look closely, you may be able to see that I colored the background with a soft yellow pencil.  It's a nice little contrast to the purples.

Once I was finished with my coloring, I filled in the center of the flower on the left with some White Blizzard Glitter Drops from Nuvo.  I love that little glittery touch.  That makes this card perfect for this week's CAS413 challenge, which happens to be all about glitter.  Some Lilac twine wrapped around the top and tied into a bow is the final accent on this clean and simple card.

Check out the gorgeous images on this A408 Geishas and Framed Flowers sheet from Art Neko.  Those flowers are beautiful, and the geisha images are stunning.  I really like the sentiments and I'm looking forward to using them soon.

I hope you have a wonderful week!


1 comment:

Hetty said...

Beutiful card, holly. lovely colored flowers.