Pages

Monday, January 16, 2017

CAS412 Icy Snowflake Day


For this week's CAS412 challenge, Lee wants us to use something that looks frozen.  It could be a stamp, a technique, glitter, or a color.  Since this is a CAS challenge (Clean And Simple), you can't get much simpler than this.  I sponged some blue ink on one corner of my white card base, and then I stamped the snowflakes and the sentiment with the same blue ink.  Some rhinestones were added to the centers of the snowflakes for that extra icy touch.

It was weird to use wood mounted stamps on this card!  LOL  Both of these stamps are old, old, old wood mounted stamps.  The sentiment is from Penny Black and the snowflakes are from Rubber Stampede.  I've been using my MISTI with all my clear and plain rubber stamps for a while now, and it was just strange to stamp with a wood mounted stamp.  I'm glad I can still remember how to use them!  ROFL!

Come play along in the CAS412 challenge this week!  We'd love to see what you create!


No comments: