Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Blackberry Ombre



Hi folks!  Have you been playing in the Hope You Can Cling To challenges over on Splitcoaststampers?  There is a new challenge (sometimes more than one) every day during the month of October.  Today's challenge is to use the ombre technique.  I love the look of ombre on cards, so I was excited to make a sample for this challenge.

I picked up my Blackberry Bliss ink pad and a sponge and started sponging the ink onto a piece of white cardstock.  I concentrated the color on one end and blended it up, over and over.  I then colored the flowers in my image to coordinate with the ombre background.

Check out the challenges over on SCS and join us in our card drive for Hope You Can Cling To!!  I hear there are prizes to be won!!  :-)


1 comment:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Very nice clean and simple design. Love Blackberry Bliss. One of my favourite colours.