Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

My HOPE Challenge card


Good morning, folks!!  Today's the big day!!!!!  My challenge is up in the Hope You Can Cling To forum over at Splitcoaststampers.  It's a fun and easy challenge:

1 - make a holiday card (any holiday)
2 - add glitter (regular glitter, chunky glitter, glitter paper, glitter brads, glitter flowers, Stickles, Glimmer Mist, anything!)
3 - Bonus points for adding some pink on your card

I was inspired by one of my most favorite Christmas posessions - a tiny pink glittery glass tree that my hubby bought for me during one of our shopping trips in Salado.  I fell in love with that tree the moment I saw it.  So I die cut a pink tree and covered it with glitter for my challenge card today.  :-)

I would love to see you play along with my challenge!  Remember, you only have until November 7 to upload your card(s) to the SCS gallery using keyword HYCCT1330.  You can win prizes just for playing along, so what are you waiting for?  Get stamping!!  :-)

No comments: