Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Life is about... Crayons


Hi y'all!  Here is the second Verses Rubber Stamps card that I've created for this month.  Isn't that the most darling image??  I love the crayons sticking up out of the box and that sentiment is so true.  

When I was trying to think of a way to create this card, I kept looking at the crayons in the image.  Surely I have some crayons somewhere, don't I???  I hunted around and sure enough, I found a box of 24 crayons.  :-)  I pulled out eight of the crayons and randomly doodled them on some white cardstock.  I love that background!  It's just so perfect with this stamp.

The stamp that I used is called Box of Crayons (#MC0656-F) from Verses Rubber Stamps.  This is under the Miscellaneous category.  You really should take a look at the stamps in this section - some of these are a HOOT!  I've been laughing myself silly over some of these funny sentiments!

Thanks for stopping by to visit today!  I've been creating up a storm and I'll have plenty of new things to share with you in the weeks to come, so check back again soon.  :-)  I hope you have a wonderful day!




1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Holly! I'm one of your co-designers (a new one) at Classy Cards n Such and wanted to stop by to say hello. I am going to follow you, and would appreciate it if you will stop by my blog and become a new follower there as well.
I'm SUPER excited to be designing at Classy Cards n Such and can't wait to get my DT kit. I really want to do a good job, and look forward to getting to know everyone.
Hope to chat with you soon.
Karen
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com