Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sneak Peek 2 - Rogue Redhead Designs


Howdy! I'm glad you've come back this weekend to see my second sneak peek for the new Rogue Redhead Designs release. As promised, this is a wild departure from the card I posted on Monday. :-)

I decided to go fun and funky with this retro geometrical stamp. I stamped it three times in different directions, and then colored the squares with some bright neon colors. I've used the Faux Designer Brads technique from Technique Junkies on the green square in the middle.

The sentiment and the squares are from a new stamp set called Just Sayin'. This will be released on January 25th along with another fantastic set over in the Rogue Redhead Designs store. You can catch some more sneak peeks by checking out some of the posts on the Rogue Redhead Designs blog.

1 comment:

Joan Ervin said...

What a fun design, Holly....I love the colors you used and it's only one layer...WOW!!!