Pages

Sunday, August 6, 2017

Feel Better Azaleas


I'm back with another Power Poppy creation.  They have a fun challenge this month where they are asking us to mix and match their stamps on our creations.  On my other two cards from Friday and Saturday, I mixed a digital stamp with a regular clear stamp.  On this card today, I'm mixing images from two different clear stamp sets.  

I stamped the vase of flowers from the Azalea set and colored it with Copic markers.  This was cut out with an oval die and layered with a lacy scallop oval cut from green cardstock.  The sentiment, from Power Poppy's Daffodils set, was stamped in black ink, cut with scissors, and adhered below the vase of flowers.  

Have you checked out the Mix and Match challenge over on the Power Poppy blog?  Pull out your Power Poppy stamps and play along with us this month!


No comments: