Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Howdy Tag



Howdy, y'all!  I'm back with another card made with Frantic Stamper's February 2017 release dies.  On this card, I cut out the smallest flower from the Stitched Blooms set (10123) several times from kraft cardstock.  I glued them down onto a kraft layer for a monochromatic background.  The bright pink strip of patterned paper is from the Kneehighs paper pad (Basic Grey).

The bright pink color of the paper is a great match for the Infusions colors that I used on the tag.  Infusions are watercolor powders that you can do a lot of fun techniques with.  I sprinkled some Sunset Beach and Are You Cerise Infusions powders onto some white cardstock and then misted them with water.  I set it aside to dry completely for several hours before cutting it.

The tag that I used is the largest die from the new Nested Double Ended Tags (10102).  I threaded some brown twine through the holes on the sides and adhered it to my card.  The Howdy sentiment is an older die from Frantic Stamper, and it is perfect for this card.  I cut it out three times and glued them together for a nice thick sentiment on top of the Infusion-ed tag.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

madameplushbottom said...

Super cute card, Holly. Those infusions crystals look like fun. I hope your weekend is relaxing and filled with whatever suits your fancy. XOXOX Meg