Pages

Monday, September 12, 2016

CAS394 At One with Nature




Good morning!  I am hosting this week's CAS394 challenge over on SCS, and I am asking you to be At One with Nature.  Make a one layer card with a nature theme.

I decided to go with a rustic Christmas theme for my cards, and I'm sharing two ways you can do this challenge.  You can use just stamps for your card, or you can use a combo of stamps and dies.  On my first card, I just used stamps and some linen thread on my kraft card.  On the second card, I used a snowflake stamp and a sentiment stamp and then added some die cuts of greenery and pinecones and a big red bow.

I used the new Christmas Pines stamps and dies from Stampin Up for both of my cards.  These are going to be great for mass production, as these cards came together very quickly.  I can't decide which one I like better, so I'll just have to make a bunch of both, right?  LOL

Come play along with us in the CAS394 challenge.  When you upload your card to the SCS gallery, make sure to use keyword CAS394 so we can see what you've created for this challenge.  Have a great week!



No comments: