Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Framed Tiger Lily


I fell in love with this gorgeous Framed Tiger Lily stamp from Art Neko when I saw it on this Tigers Galore sheet.  (You can also buy this stamp separately - Framed Tiger Lily stamp here.)  I colored this with some watercolor pencils, blending it a little bit with a wet waterbrush.  I didn't want to obliterate the little orange "stripes" in the flower petals, so I blended those very lightly.

The gorgeous black and gold paper is also from Art Neko, and you can find it here - Black Gold Handmade Thai Paper.  I have a small collection of these handmade Thai papers and they are stunning.  I love to use these as backgrounds on my cards.

Check out what Art Neko has to offer.  They have tons of stamps, gorgeous papers, and fun embellishments for your cards and scrapbook pages.  Keep checking back on my blog as I will be giving away free Art Neko stamps to some lucky winners throughout the year!  :-)


1 comment:

Joan Ervin said...

Whoa...what a beautiful design, Holly...sooo elegant and classy!!! I love the tigar lily and the hand made paper looks gorgeous in the background!!!!