Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Color Throwdown #335 - Guest Designer



This is my last week as a guest designer over on the Color Throwdown blog.  I have had a fabulous time playing with these great gals and coming up with different cards for all the different color combos this month.  Thank you for having me as your guest designer!!  Today Vickie is the hostess, and she found a beautiful inspiration picture to pick her colors from.



This week's colors are red, aqua, and light yellow.  I stamped this gorgeous butterfly from Art Neko and colored it with Copic markers in the three challenge colors.  There is some shading around the butterfly using a combination of yellow and yellow-red Copic markers.  I added a die cut word (Penny Black die) and kept it simple.  I plan to mail this so I didn't add any bumpy things.  :-)

I loved the colors this week!  I hope you join along in the Color Throwdown with us.  Remember, be sure to add CTD335 to the keywords section when you upload your cards to an online gallery so we can find your creations.

You will find all the challenge details on the Color Throwdown Blog.

Check out what the Color Throwdown DT has created for you today:


Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits
Wanda Cullen - Cullen-ary Creations
Joan Ervin - Stamping With a Passion 
Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Color
Lori Tecler - Inking a Loud
Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy
Monika Davis M.A.D Stamper
Jodi Collins - Stamping a Latte
Holly Brown - Glitter, Stamps, and Ink (Oh My!) - March Guest Designer (that's me!)

7 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful card, Holly! LOVE that dream die-cut!

Vickie Z said...

Gorgeous butterfly!! Love the dream sentiment!! So glad you joined us this month!!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Awesome job on colouring the butterfly. It's so nice and colourful. The dream die cut is a nice touch.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful butterfly Holly. Love how colorful it is.

Jodi Collins said...

I totally LOVE this Holly! How FAB is that butterfly? Love the die cut sentiment too!!

Wanda Cullen said...

Wow, that butterfly looks fabulous in these colors! You have rocked being our guest designer! Many thanks!

Lori said...

So pretty! Love the look of your butterfly. Thanks so much for being our guest designer this month at the Color Throwdown! We loved having you join us.