Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Fashionably Late


Hi folks!  I've been busy with non-stamping projects and spending time with family that I've plumb forgotten to blog a few things!  I shared this on Facebook a month or two ago, but I haven't posted it here yet.

I pulled out this stamp from Verses Rubber Stamps called Fashionably Late and stamped it on vanilla cardstock.   This is actually one big stamp.  I then cut the two pieces apart so I could split the sentiment across the card.  This stamp can be found in the "New Stamps May 2014" category along with several other new stamps.  I'll be sharing a few more of my Verses Rubber Stamp cards with y'all this week.  :-)

The dress form is a die cut that I purchased from a sweet friend whom I've known for a long time.  Lisa owns Blue Martini Designs and she does all kinds of fabulous die cuts as well as custom pieces for scrapbook pages, drinking glasses, and more.  You can find her on Facebook here:  https://www.facebook.com/BlueMartiniDesigns

Next time you are late sending someone a birthday card, use this stamp on your card and all will be forgiven!  :-)  


1 comment:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Very nicely done. I like how the die matches perfectly with the sentiment.