Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Peacock Ducks





Have you made your Father's Day cards yet?  You still have time to order the special Father's Day bundles on sale from Classy Cards 'n Such.  This is the card I will be sending to my Dad this week.  I used the Father's Day Homeward Bound Bundle for this card.

I used the Homeward Bound die to cut some white cardstock, then I embossed the whole thing with the Gold Detail Embossing Powder.  I pulled out the Peacock Feathers and Squeezed Lemonade reinkers and made a background using the Pulled Reinkers technique from Technique Junkies.  The inside of the card has a sentiment from the Happy Father's Day Outline Sticker Sheet.  I love the vibrant colors of the background against the warm gold embossed image.

Check back tomorrow for another card I've made with this bundle.  I've used the same products, but it looks slightly different.  :-)  In the meantime, don't forget to go order your Father's Day bundles so you can get your cards made!

No comments: