Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Rogue - Banner Day!


The TLC challenge (#366) over on Splitcoaststampers this week is to have handmade banners on your card or project. You can't use die cuts nor chipboard banners; they must be stamped and/or hand-cut. My mom is hosting this challenge, and she asked me to help out by making a sample.

I pulled out my Just Sayin' set from Rogue Redhead Designs because I knew there was a banner stamp in the set. I stamped it five times on patterned paper and cut them out. They are embellished with some punched flowers and rhinestones and hung from pink baker's twine.

I decided to go fun and funky and clean and simple with this card. I made some rolling hills and stamped the sentiment on one of the hills, and then I added a paper pieced kitty. That pink kitty just cracks me up!

Why not try your hand at making a banner? They are fun! You can go fun and funky like I did, or you can go elegant and dreamy like my mom did. Enjoy!!

1 comment:

BarbaraW said...

Love your pink Kitty. Great fun banner card.
Just askin' Do I know your mom?